PTFA Privacy Notice
St Paul’s C of E (VA) Primary School
This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data.
The personal data we hold:
Personal data that we may collect, use, store and share:
· Name and address
· Other contact information, including email addresses and telephone numbers.
Why we use this data:
We use this data to:
· Contact individuals for support and help at school fundraising events
· Contact winners of raffle and any other prizes
· Fulfil orders for sales of Christmas trees, cards and other items.
Our legal basis for using this data
We only collect and use personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we process it because:
· We need it to perform a fundraising event in the school’s interest
· We have obtained consent to use it in a certain way
Where consent is the legal basis, this can be withdrawn at any time by contacting a member of the committee and requesting deletion. The information you give us is voluntary.
How we store this data
We keep all electronic personal information on a secured database. When your child leaves St Paul’s we will delete your details unless you request to remain on the database. Any paper based information e.g. raffle tickets or order forms, are stored securely and confidentially disposed of.
We will never sell or share your personal data with any third parties
If you would like a copy of the information we hold on you please contact us using the form on the PTFA home page
Please note – Parents often compile class lists and group emails for sharing information relating to their year group. These lists are made informally between parents and sit outside of this agreement.