At St. Paul’s we believe wearing school uniform helps the children to feel united as a community and pride in belonging to St. Paul’s C of E Primary School.
- a grey school skirt, pinafore dress, school trousers or school shorts (no leggings, jeans or tracksuit bottoms)
- a royal blue check dress can be worn for the summer
- a royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan *preferably with the school logo (no hoodies – these will be phased out)
- all black footwear suitable for active play (no shoes should have high heels)
- white, grey or black socks or tights
- Plain navy blue or black shorts/leggings with a plain white t. shirt (no branded sportswear)
- Trainers (non-branded)
- Plain navy blue or black tracksuit bottoms for cold weather
- Jewellery and nail varnish must not be worn in school. The only exceptions are watches and studs for pierced ears or medical bracelets. These items must be removed during lessons involving physical exercise. Long hair should be tied back. For swimming, children need a swimming costume or trunks, swimming hat, goggles, and a towel, all in a separate bag (Years 3-5).
- Please ensure all items of school uniform are clearly named
*Items with the school logo can be purchased directly from our supplier